Call for Volunteers - Event Assistants
Thank you for your interest in joining Globethics upcoming event in December 2017.
The High-level Forum on December 8th of this year at the United Nations venue will be the occasion to gather high level stakeholders who support our joint efforts towards advancing the global agenda for a balanced and inclusive education where Ethics plays a crucial role.
The Global High-level Forum on Balance and Inclusive Education will be preceded by the Global North Regional Stakeholders' Meeting on Balanced and Inclusive Education on the 6-7th December on Geneva.
Tasks for Event Assistants (logistics) include:
1) Preparation of the meeting packs prior to the event
a. Putting together all the documents that will go in the pack
b. Badges, labels, name cards for the tables
c. Preparation of Certificates
2) Escorting participants from the airport to hotels and to the venue (19, 20 and 21 June)
3) Escorting participants by bus to hotels and to the venue
4) Helping out with Registration (21 June)
5) Preparing the coffee breaks
6) Assisting during the lunches
7) Wrapping and tidying up
8) Availability for all of the days
Profile needed for this position:
- Smart thinking
- Fluent in English and French
- Driving licence – better if you have a car
- Good management skills
- Lots of energy
- Lives in Geneva (Switzerland)
In case of interest, please click on the link below to complete this form.
Deadline for submission: COB 15 December 2017.
A reply will be sent out to invite you to the coordination meeting for the event briefing.
Successful candidates will be compensated with meal vouchers for the three days volunteering and a Certificate of attendance will be delivered upon completion of the mission.
For more information about the Consortium check the Globethics Consortium pages on the website, and contact Anh Tho Andres-Kammler, Programme Executive Ethics Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest and looking forward to receiving your application,
The Globethics Consortium Coordination Team