Call for Volunteers - Event Assistants
We have the pleasure to announce opportunities available to motivated and dynamic young graduates to be a part of the success of our next Globethics.net event taking in Geneva from 21 to 23 June 2017.
The event will gather around 80 professionals in the field of education to discuss collaboration between universities across continents. Discussions will be focused on the ways and means to run a successful and sustainable model of partnership between institutions and to build together the Globethics Consortium on Ethics in Higher Education.
Tasks for Event Assistants (logistics) include:
1) Preparation of the meeting packs prior to the event
a. Putting together all the documents that will go in the pack
b. Badges, labels, name cards for the tables
c. Preparation of Certificates
2) Escorting participants from the airport to hotels and to the venue (19, 20 and 21 June)
3) Escorting participants by bus to hotels and to the venue
4) Helping out with Registration (21 June)
5) Preparing the coffee breaks
6) Assisting during the lunches
7) Wrapping and tidying up
8) Availability for all of the days
Profile needed for this position:
- Smart thinking
- Fluent in English and French
- Driving licence – better if you have a car
- Good management skills
- Lots of energy
- Lives in Geneva (Switzerland)
In case of interest, please click on the link below to complete this form.
Deadline for submission: COB Wednesday 14 June 2017.
A reply will be sent out to invite you to the coordination meeting set on Friday 16 June 2017 from 11.00 to 12.00 for the briefing.
Successful candidates will be compensated with meal vouchers for the three days volunteering and a Certificate of attendance will be delivered upon completion of the mission.
For more information about the Consortium check the Globethics Consortium pages on the website, and contact Anh Tho Andres-Kammler, Programme Executive Ethics Education, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you in advance for your interest and looking forward to receiving your application,
The Globethics Consortium Coordination Team