Essay Competition on Ethics and Higher Education in India
Globethics.net India is happy to announce the National Level Essay Writing Competition for students of recognised colleges, universities and educational institutions. This annual essay contest is organized as an effort to harness the creativity and initiative of the youth across the country for promoting a culture of Ethics and Values in the Education System. It is in promoting the creative and imaginative mind of youths in building up a society based on values and virtues.
Topic of the Essay: Ethics and Higher Education in the Changing Scenario of India
The best papers will receive a certificate and a cash prize as follows:
- First place: INR 5,000
- Second Place: INR 3,000
- Third Place: INR 2,000
Certificates would be awarded to the next 5 best entries.
Terms and Conditions
- The last date for the submission of the essays shall be 10th of Aug 2017; the results will be announced within a month's time
- All contestants who submit essays should be registered participants of Globethics.net (Click the link for free registration: www.globethics.net).
- Each candidate can submit only one entry
- The essay should be type-written in minimum 2500 words.
- Format of the essay:
- Font size: Times New Roman: 12 pt
- Spacing: Double spaced throughout, including Captions and Bibliography
- Margins: 1" on all sides (top, bottom, left, right)
- Submissions shall be made only in English
- The winning essays will be featured on www.globethic.net
Prof. Dr. Paulachan Kochappilly
Dharmaram Vidya Kshetram, Dharmaram College PO, Dairy Circle,
Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560029.
Globethics.net is a leading global digital platform for dialogue, reflection and action for responsible leadership. Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of theoretical and applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilities collaborative web-based research, discussion forums, conferences, online publishing and information sharing. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.