Solidarity: The Journal of Catholic Social Thought and Secular Ethics is a refereed academic online journal published semi-annually to provide a forum for the discussion of social ethics, social justice and Catholic social thought. The journal promotes ethical reflection and stimulates dialogue on a range of topics and issues of practical and international import as well as of theological and secular significance.
The Globethics.net library contains all the articles of Solidarity: The Journal of Catholic Social Thought and Secular Ethics from 2011 (1/1) to 2011 (1/1).
Solidarity applies a Creative Commons licensing structure (http://creativecommons.org) known as an Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works.
Under the terms of this licensing framework anyone is free to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work, under the following conditions:
1. Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
2. Non-Commercial Use. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
3. No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder, the author of the piece. The author's moral rights are retained in this license. Note that commercial publication will be permitted (with the author's consent) in a collection to be released by Connor Court Publishing.
For more information on this copyright agreement, you may refer to: The Creative Commons Deed (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/au/legalcode)
- Religiöse Ethik
- Methoden der Ethik/Metaethik
- Theologische Ethik
- Christliche Konfessionen
- Öffentliche Verantwortung der Theologie, Sozialethik, politische Theologie