Second Edition of TEIDs Ethics and Compliance Managers Certification Program has ended on September 30, 2017
The Ethics and Reputation Society TEİD, has closed the second edition of Turkey's first-ever Ethics and Compliance Manager Certification Program.
This second session, which started on April 2017, took place in the facilities of Istanbul Bilgi University's santral campus every Saturday for six weeks.
TEID is now preparing the Ethics and Compliance Managers profession standards in association with Turkish Republic Profession Standardization Office.
Twelve participants from different industries and professional core have been graduated on September 30, 2017 after the presentation of their practicum (a case study or policy writing).
During the program, the participants have learnt:
- How to prepare a corporate integrity risks map
- What are the legal perspectives in cases of ethical misconduct
- How can an ethical corporate culture be created
- What does it mean to be an ethical leader
- How to prepare an ethics and compliance programme
- How to write a code of ethics and the elements that should be taken into consideration in the preparation of principles, policies and procedures
- How can workplace internal investigations be conducted
- What are white collar crimes
- What are conflicts of interest and how can they be prevented.
They used those skills to prepare their practicum in order to be certified as Ethics and Compliance Managers.
For further details, please go to www.teidakademi.com.