Managing and Teaching Ethics in Higher Education: Policies, Skills and Resources
Dates: 4-6 June 2018
Venue: Château de Bossey, Vaud, Switzerland
Ethics in higher education strengthens values-driven decisions, behaviour and actions of teachers, students and leaders within and through higher education institutions in order to build just, peaceful and sustainable societies led by leaders with integrity.
The aim of the conference is to embed ethics more deeply into higher education institutions and provide resources for ethics education for teachers and stakeholders in order to build strong institutions and responsible leaders and citizens.
Come and join us in our effort to:
- Promote ETHICS so that participants are Empowered, Transformed and developed Holistically to live, teach and lead with Integrity, Competence and Sustainability.
- Create a three-day marketplace for exchange and learning on the latest academic developments, practical tools and solutions to ethical issues in the higher education sector.
During the conference you will have the opportunity to:
- Share your expertise (as an academic or professional) on managing and/or teaching ethics in higher education.
- Present your paper or effective practice to other education professionals and have the chance to make it relevant and applicable in many different contexts.
- (Re)connect with peers, potential partners and clients.
This conference is for teachers, policy makers, researches, vice-chancellors, ethics institutions and stakeholders in ethics education, all those who play a role in promoting ethics in education and in their institutions and teaching ethics content in their disciplines as a priority.
The beneficiaries of the outcomes of this conference are students and society as a whole by virtue of the impact made upon students and their behaviours as agents of positive and ethical change in society.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org