Globethics.net has signed cooperation agreements with various partner organisations. Our partnership agreements ensure mutually beneficial cooperation with our partners. There are eight types of partners:
- Partner Websites: Globethics.net provides the possibility of dedicated Websites for our partner organizations.
- Regional Programme partners: A main regional programme partner in each focus country/region is crucial. They carry out coordination and promotion work for Globethics.net. They need to have a specialisation in ethics, networking capacities and an institutional affiliation and be as independent as possible.
- Scientific partners: Regional and international ethics networks, ethics centres, cooperate in research projects or events/conferences.
- Library Partners: Institutional and commercial content providers, libraries, library networks, participants with submissions.
- Networking partners: Global or regional networks with an interest in ethical issues, but they don't need an ethics specialisation.
- Funding partners: Contributing financially to Globethics.net, non earmarked or earmarked for specific projects
- Service Partners: IT, technical and infrastructure services, normally paid by Globethics.net
- Project Partners: Funding or implementing partners of Globethics.net projects
- Media partners: News providers for Globethics.net or partners in promoting and marketing Globethics.net