Globethics.net International Conference. Managing and Teaching Ethics in Higher Education
Managing and Teaching Ethics in Higher Education: Policies, Skills and Resources
- Promote ETHICS in a way in which participants are Empowered, Transformed and developed Holistically to live, teach and lead with Integrity, Competence and Sustainability.
- Create a three-day marketplace for exchange and learning on the latest academic developments, practical tools and solutions to ethical issues in the higher education sector.
- Share your expertise (as an academic or professional) on managing and/or teaching ethics in higher education.
- Present your paper or effective practice to other education professionals and have the chance to make it relevant and applicable in many different contexts.
- (Re)connect with peers, potential partners and clients.
This conference is for teachers, policy makers, researches, vice-chancellors, ethics institutions and stakeholders in ethics education, all those who play a role in promoting ethics in education and in their institutions and teaching ethics content in their disciplines as a priority.