The Ecumenical Review is a quarterly theological journal published by the World Council of Churches. Each issue focuses on a specific current theme of importance to the ecumenical movement.
The Globethics.net library contains all the articles of The Ecumenical Review from Jan 1, 1965 to Current, provided by Gale, Cengage Learning.
Copyright Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
Website of The Ecumenical Review
- Methods of ethics
- Theological ethics
- Ecumenical Movement
- World Council of Churches
- Regional, national ecumenical organizations
- Christian World Communions
- Ecumenical personalities
- Ecumenical theology, spirituality, worship
- Church union, inter-denominational dialogue
- Intercultural and contextual theologies
- Christian denominations