| || |
Mission Statement: To disseminate knowledge about all aspects of human sexuality to the widest possible international community at moderate cost.
The method the Journal choose to use:
1) Peer reviewed research articles, with additional commentary by our readers that will be considered by the editors after publication.
2) Dissertations and Theses on the subject of sexuality, which have been approved by the author's appropriate academic committee.
3) Peer reviewed general interest articles by qualified authors.
4) Posters from faculty and student presentations that have appeared at an academic meeting.
5) Book reviews of relevant books
6) Broad content, not academically narrow in focus.
7) Continuously interactive and constantly updated, available 24 hours a day.
8) Easily searchable and downloadable for research purposes or general education.
9) Unlimited size, extensive graphic capabilities.
10) Archived annually on CD ROM and available to libraries worldwide. To obtain CD copies of current and past volumes, contact Dr. Hall.
| || |
The Globethics.net library contains all the articles of Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality from Jan 1, 1998 to Current, provided by Gale, Cengage Learning.
| || |
Copyright Gale, Cengage Learning. All rights reserved.
Website of Electronic Journal of Human Sexuality