| || |
Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics (EJAIB) aims:
1. EJAIB is the official journal of the Asian Bioethics Association (ABA) and the International Union of Biological Sciences (IUBS) Bioethics Program.
2. To review and update news and trends in bioethics from around the world (about 1000 papers each issue). Bioethics is broadly defined as life ethics, including both medical and environmental ethics, and environmental, ethical, legal and social issues arising from biotechnology.
3. To pay particular attention to issues raised by genetic and reproductive technology, and other news for the International Association of Bioethics Genetics Network. To publish letters on such topics, promoting international debate.
4. To publish research papers, and relevant news, and letters, on topics within Asian Bioethics, promoting research in bioethics in the Asian region, and contributing to the interchange of ideas within and between Asia and global international bioethics. Asia is defined for the general purposes of this journal as the geographical area, including the Far East, China, South East Asia, Oceania, the Indian subcontinent, the Islamic world and Israel.
5. To promote scientific responsibility, in cooperation with the International Union of Biological Sciences (IUBS) Bioethics Program.
In 1995 EJAIB replaced the Eubios Ethics Institute Newsletter, which is also on-line: EEIN and in the Globethics.net library.
| || |
The Globethics.net library contains all the articles of Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics (EJAIB) 1995 (5) to 2011 (21/4).
Website of Eubios Journal of Asian and International Bioethics (EJAIB)