Consortium and Structure
GlobeTheoLib is supported by a Consortium that includes associations of theological seminaries and theological libraries, Christian World Communions, Regional Ecumenical Organizations. Consortium members have signed a Consortium Agreement (PDF - 182 KB).
The founding institutions of GlobeTheoLib are Globethics.net and the World Council of Churches. GlobeTheoLib is legally a project of Globethics.net Foundation, Geneva/Grand Saconnex, Switzerland. The Foundation is exclusively non-profit in nature.
Consortium members are approved by the Globethics.net Foundation and the WCC for a period of three years. The mandate can be renewed.
- World Council of Churches (WCC)
- Globethics.net (GE)
- Anglican Communion
- Lutheran World Federation (LWF)
- World Methodist Council (WMC)
- World Communion of Reformed Churches (WCRC)
- All Africa Conference of Churches (AACC)
- Christian Conference of Asia (CCA)
- Latin American Council of Churches (CLAI)
- Conference of Orthodox Theological Schools (COTS)
- World Conference of Associations of Theological Institutions (WOCATI)
- Forum of Asian Theological Librarians (ForATL)
- Association for Theological Education in South East Asia (ATESEA)
- Foundation for Theological Education in South East Asia (FTESEA)
- Institut Catholique de Paris (ICP)
- University Library of Tübingen
- Volos Academy for Theological Studies
- Mission 21 Basel
- Senate of Serampore College (University), India
- Bibliothèques Européennes de Théologie (BETH)
- South Pacific Association of Theological Schools (SPATS)
GlobeTheoLib is managed by a Project Leadership group composed of Globethics.net Foundation represented by the Executive Director, and the WCC represented by the Programme Executive forEcumenical Theological Education. The President of the Project Leadership is the Executive Director of Globethics.net Foundation. The Globethics.net Programme Executive Online Libraryserves as the Secretary with consultative voice. The current members of the Project Leadership Group are Prof. Dr Obiora Ike, Globethics.net Executive Director, Dr Amele Ekue,World Council of Churches, Andreas Waldvogel, Programme Executive Online Library.