BEN-Africa 17th Annual Conference. Ethics, governance and leadership as drivers for African growth
The Business Ethics Network of Africa (BEN-Africa), a long-standing partner of Globethics.net, is organising its 17th Annual BEN-Africa Conference on 8-9 November 2018 in Radisson Blu Hotel, Maputo, Mozambique.
The conference is an international platform for stakeholders in the private sector, the public sector, non-profit organisations and academia to come together to reflect, discuss and respond to the opportunities and challenges related to promoting ethics, governance and sustainability in African contexts.
- Focus on the interdependency of ethics, governance, sustainability and organisational growth
- The imperative for leaders to be transparent and accountable
- Focus on whistle-blowing from an African perspective
- Practical advice from experienced ethics and governance practitioners
- Presentations by scholars on the conference topic and related themes
- Networking with like-minded people
- Announcement of and presentation by the recipient of our esteemed Order of the Baobab
For registration and more information please check the conference website