COVID-19: What Our Network is Saying
Readers share their stories
During these exceptional times, we've been reaching out to you to hear your thoughts on COVID-19. Below is a selection of letters we've recieved from members of our network.
- Daily Life and Ethics in COVID-19 Times, Milton Mejía, South America
- COVID-19: A New World Order, Prof. Charles Ssekyewa, Uganda
- Fear of COVID-19 Pandemic, Mohammed Jilal, Kenya
- COVID-19 Could Help Reduce Road Deaths, Dr Lee Randall, South Africa
- How to Control COVID-19, Dr Nausahd Khan, Pakistan
- Lockdown Uncertainty In Uganda, Linda Lilian, Uganda
- 10 Commandments for Responsible Pastoral Reactions to the Corona-Crisis, Dr Dietrich Werner, Germany
- COVID-19: Reflections on the Philippine Response, Yolanda S. Lira, The Philippines
- Coping with COVID-19 in Kenya: A slow start to high alert, Herbert Makinda, Kenya
If you have a story worth sharing, we'd love to hear from you. Email us at email@example.com.
- Globethics.net COVID-19 Statement: Ethics in Time of COVID-19
- Globethics.net President Statement: Coronavirus COVID-19: Let's stay together – at a distance