Discover new resources on Ethics in Higher Education
The library has brand new content restricted to registered users, such as the titles below. So don't miss out and register today!
- Encyclopedia of the Social and Cultural Foundations of Education (2009)
- Ethical Practices and Implications in Distance Learning (2009)
- Handbook of research on cross-cultural online learning in higher education (2020)
- The SAGE Handbook of International Higher Education (2012)
Our publications department has pulled together contributions from Africa, Latin America, South Asia and more. Globethics.net Publications is passionate about empowering voices from the Global South. Learn more about ethics in higher education from the list of selected titles below:
- Deivit Montealegre / María Eugenia Barroso (Eds.), Ethics in Higher Education, a Transversal Dimension. Ética en educación, una dimensión transversal, 2020, 137pp. ISBN: 978-2-88931- 359-4.
- John Mohan Razu, Ethics of Inclusion and Equality [Vol. 1-3], 455, 486pp. 2018-2020, ISBN: 978-2-88931-353-2 (for vol. 3)
- Christoph Stückelberger / Joseph Galgalo / Samuel Kobia (Eds.), Leadership with Integrity: Higher Education from Vocation to Funding, 2021, 290pp. ISBN 978-2-88931-389-1
For more information, check out the latest flyer by clicking here.