International Compliance Congress
The International Compliance Congress will be hosted virtually by the International Federation of Compliance Associations (IFCA) from the 16th–20th November 2020.
During five days, experts from around the world will gather to discuss Compliance 2030, focusing into five thematic areas:
- 16 November 2020: Leadership – Transforming Compliance
- 17 November 2020: Chief Compliance Officer – The role
- 18 November 2020: Digitalisation – The use of technology
- 19 November 2020: Sustainability – The long-term business view
- 20 November 2020: Key Compliance Areas in 2030
Each area will have up to four sessions per day, with presentations, panel discussion and interview among the four hours that last each area, from 9:00 to 13:00 UTC. Check the detailed program: https://ifca-icc.org/program/
IFCA is an umbrella organisation for professional bodies that specialise in the practice of compliance. One of its members is the Argentinan Association for Ethics and Compliance (AAEC), an Argentinian organisation and first Latin American organisation created to promote and study the best practices on ethics and compliance in Argentina. Together, Globethics.net and AAEC organised on 2019 the 'First International Conference on Ethics in Higher Education in Latin America'.
For more information and to register, please visit:
You may also be interested in: