New institutional collection: Institute of Sino-Christian Studies
Collection of selected titles published or co-published by the Institute of Sino-
Christian Studies (ISCS), Shatin, N.T., Hong Kong, S.A.R.
The research institute goes back to the "Tao Fong Shan Christian Centre", founded by the Norwegian missionary and Sinologist Dr. Karl Ludvig Reichelt (1877-1952) in 1930 to promote the contextualization of Christian theology in Chinese culture and to further develop dialogue with other cultures and religions. In 1995, the "Institute of Sino-Christian Studies" formally came into being as a non-profit academic institute registered with the Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, and is directed by Dr Daniel Yeung. (see www.iscs.org.hk/)
- Institute of Sino-Christian Studies Monograph Series:1(1997)-39(2010) icpl.
- Chinese Academic Library of Christian Thought (Ancient Series):vol. 102(1995) ; 106(1998)
- Biblical Literature Studies: 1(2007)-11(2015) ; co-published with the Institute of Biblical Literature Research at Henan University
- Logos & Pneuma: no. 1(1994)-42(2015)
- Journal for the Study of Christian Culture: no. 22(2009)-35(2016), co-published with Renmin University of China
- Journal of Comparative Scripture: vol. 1(2003)-5(2015), co-published with Minzu University of China
Full collection: http://www.globethics.net/web/institute-of-sino-christian-studies