Paper Competition: Ethics and Trust in Finance
Open to young authors, the Ethics & Trust in Finance Prize promotes greater awareness of the importance of ethics in financial activities.
The competition invites young professionals and academics under35 years of age to submit unpublished papers:
- maximum of 5000 words
- analytical or practical topics
- rigorous argumentation
- innovative approach
- clear conclusions
An international jury, comprising ofprominent experts in finance and ethics, will designate in Autumn 2019 one or more prize winners and allocate the sum of USD 20,000 between them.
How to participate:
- go to www.ethicsinfinance.org
- fill in your «expression of interest»
- follow the instruction
- download and read the papers of the finalists of past editions
- submit your paper before 31/05/2019