About Globethics.net South America
In April 2014, Globethics.net launched its programme in South America. Deivit Montealgre was then appointed as Programme Executive and worked in developing the South American network as well as the library after having worked with Globethics.net as a library submitter and reviewer since 2012.
Mr. Montealegre is also in charge of developing all our South American programs on ethics in higher education and responsible leadership and CSR.
Volunteers team 2016
- María Paz Porra, translator from Argentina.
- Mariana Blengio Valdés, editor from Uruguay.
- Silvia Rus, librarian from Spain.
- Teresa Kohan, designer from Argentina.
- Alejandro N. Lorenzetti, tanslator from Brazil and Argentina.
- Sofía Merlino, editor from Argentina
- Belén Ponce, translator from Argentina
- Guilhermo Paixao Campelo, translator from Brazil.
Volunteers team 2015
• Charie Flores, Librarian from Chile
• María Teresa Solis, editor from Bolivia
• Regine Kohan, editor and translator from Argentina
• Fredy Romero, translator from Colombia
• Adriana Grosman, translator from Argentina
• Laura Rey, editor and designer from Colombia.