- Critically evaluate leadership theories, to apply theories on leadership in different contextual situations
- Identify challenges with regard to leadership in practice, and investigate responsibility as guiding ethical principles for leadership
- Create an ethical framework of understanding leadership related to business, societal and cultural environments
- Draw on learning content from across the course to create meaningful and values-based statements on leadership within their own professional contexts
Unit 1 What is Leadership? Models and perceptions of leadership across various sectors
Unit 2 Ethical Leadership Theories
Unit 3 Three Modes of Responsible Leadership
Unit 4 Leadership and Agency
Unit 5 Accountability and Shared Creation
Unit 6 Irresponsible Leadership
Unit 7 Leadership and Difference: Dialogue, democracy, governance and ethics
Unit 8 Integrity and the Moral Psychology of Leadership
Unit 9 Cross-Cultural Issues and Leadership 1
Unit 10 Cross-Cultural Issues and Leadership 2
Unit 11 Leadership in Literature and the Arts
Unit 12 Leadership and Peacebuilding
Trilingual Consultant in the Data, AI, IoT space - Digital & Core Transformation - Innovation
Coach in Organisational Management; Intercultural Training; Project Management
Participants whose first language is not English are recommended to have a minimum English language-proficiency of B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The self-assessment grid under this link provides potential participants with an overview in case of unfamiliarity with this framework.
All learning materials are delivered entirely online. You’ll have access to a course website, which includes:
- a unit overview
- course-specific materials and activities
- audio and video content
- discussion forums
You’ll need broadband internet access and a desktop or laptop computer with an up-to-date version of Windows (10 or 11), or macOS (10.15 or higher).
It’s also possible to access our learning management system on a mobile phone, tablet device, however, as you will have to download the moodle application for Android or MacOs.
For the assignments and final assignment, you will be required to use any word processor, such as Microsoft Word, Google Sheets, Pages, and convert it to a PDF, you can download it here.
Globethics Academy Policies
Find and read all Globethics policies including course registration regulations, complaints procedures, policies on disability, accessibility, and inclusion, discrimination and harrassment, and more.