Date: Tuesday 19 and 12 May 2020
Time: 14:00 - 15:30 Central European Time (CET)
Where: Online (Zoom)
Type of event: Webinars
During the COVID-19 pandemic the Internet is enabling vital services to provide information and to communicate and manage emergencies. At the same time cyber ethical challenges are emerging, including threats to cybersecurity, increases in cybercrime, governments collecting more personal data and information than before, voluntary or compulsory tracing and the deepening of inequalities in education and in work for those without Internet access.
Keynote speakers will address these critical cyber ethical challenges and engage with participants during the free web meeting on 19 May 2020.
- Prof. Dr Christoph Stückelberger, Globethics.net President and Founder, and Globethics.net Board of Foundation member,
- Dr Pavan Duggal, Honorary Chancellor of Cyberlaw University,
- Prof. Cui Wantian, Founder of Bringspring Company and former Globethics.net Board Member, and
- Zibuyile Jafta, Ethics Officer at the University of South Africa
View the keynote speakers presentations:
You can also download the presentations made during the web meeting:
- Cyber Ethical Challenges of COVID-19 by Christoph Stückelberger
- Data Security, Privacy help in Chinese ethical perspective by Cui Wantian
- Cyber Ethical Challenges of COVID-19 by Pavan Duggal
Affichage des résultats 1 - 3 parmi 12.
Articles par la page 3