Welcome to our Jobs page. Please find below vacancies from our offices and our partners. You will also find general job opportunities within the ethics sector.
If you would like to promote your job vacancy, please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will announce it for free on this page.
Academic Dean (100%)
- Design and lead in an innovative way the academic programme with product development of ethics research, teaching and training material, curricula, together with staff and academic partners
- Lead the implementation of the academic programmes and products
- Maintain and strengthen the commitment for diversity of global ethics approaches in terms of religious, philosophical, cultural and language perspectives
- Coordinate and supervise the sales persons of the products in the various continents
- Be involved in training of trainers and other courses
- Contribute to academic publications on Ethics in Higher Education
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Commitment to Globethics.net's vision, mission and values
- Professor of ethics or related discipline/s, with a background in philosophy, theology, social sciences or related disciplines
- Experience at university level in teaching, research, curricula development and if possibly in online learning and different cultural contexts
- Innovative and creative approaches to ethics in higher education
- Experience and skills in negotiations and management
- Ability for quality control to meet academic standards of an accredited institution
- Skills and motivation for sales and promotion of products on ethics in higher education
- Fluency in English and in at least 1 or 2 other languages
- Flexibility in work and travel
- Ability for teamwork in global, intercultural environments.