Globethics.net is calling for contributions to a multi-authored volume/s on ethics in higher education following the Globethics.net International Conference on 25 June 2020, #BuildingNewBridgesTogether: Strengthening Ethics in Higher Education after COVID-19, around the four thematic tracks of the conference:
- Creating New Societal Visions in Higher Education: Values for Living Together;
- Bridging the Gaps: Ethical foundations of online teaching and learning pedagogies;
- Online Education for a Sustainable Future: Quality and Ethical Standards in Higher Education; and
- Ethics and Skills for a Responsible Global Citizenship.
Information and Conditions
- Publisher: Globethics.net Publications, www.globethics.net/publications
- Editors: O. Ike, A. Ekué, C. Housel, I. Haaz
- Series: 1 to 3 volumes in the Education Ethics Series. Other volumes in the series are available to download for free at www.globethics.net/education-ethics-series
- Contributors: Pre-conference and conference speakers and participants
Those who made contributions to the thematic tracks and to the sessions during the pre-conference period in the form of digital posters, virtual papers and presentations and at the conference have the opportunity to revise and enlarge their work, for example by integrating comments and responses to questions to enrich the scope of their initial work. New documents can also be proposed.
- Language: English.
- Timeframe: Abstracts, or full papers if they are available, are to be submitted to email@example.com by 31 August 2020.
Authors whose abstracts, or papers, have been each selected will be invited to submit their full papers by 15 October 2020.
Editing and layout will start in December 2020 and the first volume will be in print in March 2021.
- Editing: is the responsibility of the authors with final editing managed by Globethics.net including a quality and originality check (plagiarism detector used www.compilatio.net).
- Editorial policy: please include an Introduction, an Abstract, a short 4-line autobiography, a bibliography when necessary, and footnotes rather than endnotes.
- Proofreading: is the responsibility of the authors. Globethics.net conducts a final proofreading but cannot undertake extensive corrections.
- Length of papers: total: 8-15pp. 1 book page (layout, A5) is around 1,800 characters including spaces. A total length of between 15,000 to 27,000 characters is permitted.
- Layout: the Globethics.net Publications template will be provided to the selected authors, paper size: A5 (5.83" x 8.27", 14.808 x 21.006 cm).
- Contact: for any enquiries the Globethics.net Publications team can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission: Submit your abstract, or paper, no later than 31 August 2020 to email@example.com