Our programme for teachers is designed to train teaching staff of Globethics.net Consortium institutional members. Teachers and researchers as well as assistants at all levels are our key target group. At Globethics.net we put integrity and personal commitment of teachers and related academic staff as our top priority and we call for this group to implement ethics standards in their respective field of responsibility and to include ethics in their teaching course and research work to strengthen EHE.
We follow teachers' career path and offer to them our Certified Ethics Profes-sional Programme (CEP) which is Globethics.net label to certify teaching profes-sionals who wish to join Globethics.net as accredited professionals, and who want to be part of the Globethics.net Pool of Experts.
| Who is it for? || What is included? || Flagship product: Training of Teachers |
- Training professionals
- Short training course (seminar/workshops) with highly qualified international teachers and trainers
- Online courses and tutorials provided by the Globethics Academy Online Learning platform
- Online tools, such as special collections and publications provided by the Globethics.net Library and Publications
- Collaborative projects on teacher training, research, curriculum development for online and on campus teaching
- Teacher's training with academic partners
- On campus training combined with online learning course material
- A four-day training programme in the form of a train-the trainer's workshop on ethics in higher education for groups of teachers with the option to extend the training to a larger number of participants from other part-ner institutions in the country or region
Are you interested?