Managing and Teaching Ethics in Higher Education: Policies, Skills and Resources
Dates: 4-6 June 2018
Venue: Château de Bossey, Vaud, Switzerland
Globethics.net is organising the 2018 International Conference with the aim to embed ethics more deeply into society through higher education institutions. Participants will benefit from resources for ethics education and exchange with colleagues and experts.
Ethics in higher education strengthens values-driven decisions, behaviour and actions of teachers, students and leaders in order to build stronger institutions and just, peaceful and sustainable societies that are led by leaders with integrity. Furthermore, advancing ethics in higher education contributes to the achievement of the United Nations' 2030 Agenda through the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), especially SDG 4 and with UNESCO's World Declaration on Higher Education for the Twenty-first Century.
The main target groups for this conference are teachers, policy makers, research fellows, vice-chancellors, ethics and scientific institutions, consultants, NGOs, IGOs and other stakeholders.
The beneficiaries are students and society as a whole, teachers and other education professionals and institutions as agents of positive and ethical change in society.
Join us to:
- Promote ETHICS for Empowerment, Transformation, Holistic development, Integrity, Competence and Sustainability.
- Create a platform for exchange and learning on the latest academic developments, products and practical tools with solutions to ethical issues in the higher education sector.
Get the opportunity to:
- Share your expertise (as an academic or professional) on managing and/or teaching ethics in higher education in a global environment.
- Present your paper, join the plenary, panels and workgroups for effective practice and sharing with other education professionals.
- (Re)connect with peers, discover potential partners and meet clients.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
Follow us on twitter with the hashtag: #GlobethicsBossey2018
Enable teachers from the South to attend to this Conference and change their students' lives and society by integrating ethics into their teaching: