Welcome to our Jobs page. Please find below vacancies from our offices and our partners. You will also find general job opportunities within the ethics sector.
If you would like to promote your job vacancy, please send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will announce it for free on this page.
Donor Relations and Product Development Officer (80%)
- Manage donor relations and accounts to ensure that the organisation's strategic objectives and targets are met. This would include on-going research into potential and existing supporters, preparation of expressions of interest, approaches and campaigns, preparation of funding proposals and texts, correspondence, reports to donors, partners and management and record keeping and filing
- Support and contribute to the development and delivery of products and services related to ethics in higher education for teachers, higher education institutions, students and professions
- Other duties as assigned
- Affinity with Globethics.net's vision, mission and values
- Swiss / EU citizen, ideally with a Swiss work permit
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in English and in French / German
- Experience in and knowledge of the education sector
- Experience in and understanding of fundraising and communication in the international non-profit sector
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Power Point and similar programmes
- Positive attitude, ability to plan, prioritise and meet deadlines; good communication skills.