Welcome to our Jobs page. Please find below vacancies from our offices and our partners. You will also find general job opportunities within the ethics sector.
If you would like to promote your job vacancy, please send the details to email@example.com and we will announce it for free on this page.
Finance and Business Development Officer (100%)
- Monitoring and implementation of internal financial management systems and procedures, including regular review and compliance with the Internal Control System
- Designing and implementing a revised chart of accounts for the Globethics.net Foundation
- Bookkeeping for the Globethics.net Foundation and for the Association Globethics.net Immo Solutions and other entities under the responsibility of Globethics.net including supervision of the financial affairs of the Globethics USA Foundation
- Management of billing, including implementation of an accounts payable module in the accounting system, preparation and sending of invoices, reminders, confirmations and entries
- Preparation of payments (executed by the Management Team)
- Management of petty cash and of online payments and revenue
- Preparation and presentation of monthly and quarterly financial internal reports for the management and Board and of external financial reports for donors and the Swiss authorities
- Liaison with banking institutions, with the auditor and with partners as needed
- Preparation and management of institutional and project financial audits
- Supporting and managing income generating activities across the organisation, including advice on costing, preparation of project budgets and project financial reports, research on and approaches to supporters, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Affinity with Globethics.net's vision, mission and values
- Swiss / EU citizen, ideally with a Swiss work permit
- Graduate in accounting with a minimum of five years' experience in accounting, bookkeeping, financial audit management and administrative work
- Thorough knowledge of international and Swiss accounting standards for non-profit organisations
- Good working knowledge of the accounting software Crésus Largo and/or similar software
- Fluent in English and French and preferably one other language
- Independent and precise work
- Ability to prioritise, to meet set deadlines