Globethics.net India Regional Proramme has organised a poster competition to raise ethical awarness among high school and secondary school students.
Please read through the Terms and Conditions before sending a submission.
A cash prize of up to Rs 5,000 will be awarded to the top three finalists.
Download the Official Poster [873 KB]
- Eligibility Criteria: Students from VIII Std to XII Std
- Entries must be entirely your own original work and must not breach any copyright or third party rights. The administering organization will not be made partially or fully liable for any non-original work submitted by you and any entries containing images they do not have the right to use will be excluded.
- All entries must be suitable for public viewing and must not include any defamatory, offensive or unlawful content.
- Entries cannot be returned so remember to keep a copy.
- Each design must be 18 and 24 inches high and 24 and 30 inches wide (no larger). And Globethics.net logo must be included. Globethics logo available to download here (right click --> Save image as...)
- All entrants must send an electronic version of the poster in PDF format.
- Each entrant will be required to provide their name, date of birth, email, phone number, address and title of poster.
- Any layers of paper on posters must be affixed securely. Computer graphics may be used.
- The best way to send the poster is flat, between taped sheets of cardboard. Do not send posters rolled in tube. Please send posters using a method that lends itself to easy opening with a razor (this will help keep the poster from being damaged during opening).
- Be sure posters are not wrapped so securely that opening becomes a challenge. Do not use duct tape or large amounts of tape.
- Any layers of paper on posters must be affixed securely/
- A strapline (in English or Hindi). Please note that your design will need to be reproduced in both English and Hindi.
- The closing date for entries is 31 January 2019. The announcement of the date for results will be published on our website www.globethics.net, Globethics.net India page and Globethics.net page on facebook.
- The winners will be contacted personally by email or by phone once the result is declared on the website.
- Entrants will be judged in accordance with the criteria set out below:
- Creativity, design, originality and effectiveness in conveying the message in bried.
- The administering organization decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into after a winner has been reached.
Deadline for submissions
31 January 2019
For further information or clarification, contact:
Prof. Dr. Jose Nandhikkara
Director, Globethics.net India
Programme Executive, Globethics.net India