Globethics cooperates with manifold academics and universities in China, especially on values and ethics in higher education.
Globethics China has a focal point in Beijing at the famous, high-ranked Minzu University of China (National Minorities University).
Globethics China also has a focal point in Maca with Dr Stephan Rothlin, Director of the Macau Ricci Institute (MRI). MRI is a non-profit study and research institution dedicated to fostering better mutual understanding between China and the world community. It offers a unique blend of cultural, professional, and research programmes.
Globethics has had a presence in China since 2010. From 2010 to 2018 it was hosted by the Centre for International Business Ethics at the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing with Prof. Dr Liu Baocheng as the Director of Globethics China. During that time the focus was mainly on business ethics until 2018 when the shift was made in China and in all Globethics programmes to ethics in higher education.
- Prof. Dr Wang Shuquin, Normal University, Beijing
- Prof. Dr Liu Baocheng, University of International Business and Economics, Beijing
- Dr Bao Ziran, Ministry of the Environment, Department of Environmental Education, Beijing
- Dr Guo Peiyuan, Chairman, Syntao Company for CSR/Green Finance, Beijing
- Prof. Dr Li Chenrong, Normal University Teachers College, Beijing
- Prof. He Guanghu, Renmin University, Beijing
- Prof. Gao Shining, China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS), Beijing