New submission process: share quickly documents with your peers worldwide
Photography: Arild Vågen, Stockholm Public Library (2015)
As many of Globethics.net users already noticed, all submissions are now automatically and immediately published in Globethics.net Library without any delay. http://www.globethics.net/library/submit-my-document
Our new submission tool allows you to share immediately, without any processing and reviewing delay, documents on Ethics and Theology with your peers worldwide, given the following seven conditions:
- the submitter is a registered and logged in user:
- the submitter is responsible for the quality of his submission.
- any submitted document stays on the user's My profile, and the user gets an email alert for each submitted document with a stable URL to his submission that he can share in his circles, add to his website, etc.
- any submitted document remains visible on the user's profile to anyone, provided this person is registered and logged in: this adds information on user's interest as author, if user uploads his research results, in preprint format.
- any time user can come back to the document he/she has submitted and correct it if needed: a research paper may be updated until the paper is published as many times needed without modification of the stable URL
- a team of professional reviewers are working, coordinated by Globethics.net Library staff: to ensure top quality control of the submissions via a back end process.
- Globethics.net reserves the right to remove any document not conforming with the terms of service.
Enjoy the new submission process! We hope very much that our technology will help Globethics.net users to upload their contributions and spread their research and reflections on a global level.