Thank you for your interest in joining Globethics upcoming event in December 2017.
The High-level Forum on December 8th of this year at the United Nations venue will be the occasion to gather high level stakeholders who support our joint efforts towards advancing the global agenda for a balanced and inclusive education where Ethics plays a crucial role.
The Global High-level Forum on Balance and Inclusive Education will be preceded by the Global North Regional Stakeholders' Meeting on Balanced and Inclusive Education on the 6-7th December on Geneva.
Tasks for Communication Assistants (logistics) include:
1) Help implement communications strategies
2) Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. press releases, publications, social media posts)
3) Assist in maintaining web content and executing social media strategies
4) Facilitate effective internal communications
5) Prepare presentations and reports
6) Maintain calendars and appointments
Profile needed for this position:
• Smart thinking
• Fluent in English and French
• Understanding of media relations and digital media strategies
• Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
• Strong attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• Lives in Geneva (Switzerland)
In case of interest, please click on the link below to complete this form.
Deadline for submission: COB 15 December 2017.
A reply will be sent out to invite you to the coordination meeting for the event briefing.
Successful candidates will be compensated with meal vouchers for the three days volunteering and a Certificate of attendance will be delivered upon completion of the mission.
For more information about the Consortium check the Globethics Consortium pages on the website, and contact Anh Tho Andres-Kammler, Programme Executive Ethics Education, email@example.com
Thank you in advance for your interest and looking forward to receiving your application,
The Globethics Consortium Coordination Team