Globethics.net Indonesia is supporting International Da'wah Conference 2017 (iDACON) held by Faculty of Da'wah and Communication, State Islamic University Sunan Kalijaga Yogyakarta on October 4-5, 2017 in Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
The theme of the conference is "Da'wah in 21th Century: Bridging Diversity, Enriching Humanity". This conference is inviting scholars and student to present their research on themes such as:
- Da'wah and Poverty
- Da'wah and Gender Issues
- Da'wah and Disabillity
- Da'wah and New Media
- Da'wah and Social Movement
- Da'wah and Ecological Crisis
- Da'wah and Multiculturalism, and other related topics.
- Abstract should be in English (200-250 words)
- Full paper can be writter in Bahasa Indonesia
- Presentation material must be in English
Abstract submission: 19 June - 4 August, 2017
Abstract selection: 18 August, 2017
Paper submission: 30 August - 11 September, 2017
Schedule and Venue
Conference time: 4 - 5 October, 2017
Conference venue: Prof. Soenarjo Convention Hall Building, West Campus of the State Islamic University(UIN), Sunan Kalijada, Yogakarta, Indonesia.