Higher Education – Ethics in Action
The Value of Values across Sectors
Global Ethics Forum 2016
23-25 June 2016 in Geneva, Switzerland
Many thanks for those who attended the conference.
The focus of the Global Ethics Forum 2016 Conference was on ethics and responsible leadership in higher education. This is in line with Globethics.net's new Strategy 2016-2020 and with its principle thematic focus on ethics in education and on research ethics as a sub-theme.
2016 Full Report now available
The Global Ethics Forum 2016 report is the fruit of a two-and-a-half-day dialogue between experienced speakers and 165 participants from over 55 countries, who shared their experience and good practices in plenary sessions and workshops.
This report is available online and in print. Please note that you can order the print version with 50% discount until 6 December 2016.
More information on our publications page...
Latest updates on the Global Ethics Forum 2016
- Have a look at the latest news on sessions, workshops and events.
- You can download the speakers' presentations.
- Pictures are now available online.
- The event was on Twitter via #GEForum2016
- Download the full brochure of the Global Ethics Forum [PDF file - 20 pages - 1 MB]
- Download the programme (updated on 14 June 2016) - [PDF - 8 pages - 726 KB]
- Find out more about the speakers
(Picture P. Williams / Globethics.net)