The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism for free
Documents and special collections on ecumenical, intercultural and contextual theologies, theological education, world Christianity, and interreligious studies, regularly receiciving updates from the Index Theologicus, International Bibliography of Theology and Religious Studies.
Publications published by and for theologians
- Holiness as Wholeness: Ethical Implications towards an Inclusive Understanding of the HIV / AIDS Crisis in Kenya
- Corporate Governance for Churches. Toward a Legal Reform in the Church of South India Trust Association
- Le langage symbolique. Une méthode en théologie
- Religion, Public Policy and Social Transformation in Southeast Asia: Religion, Identity and Gender Vol. 2
- African Church Assets Programme ACAP II
An academy with a holistic approach to ecumenism and religions
Online and blended courses with a holistic approach to the study of religions and theology, designed in collaboration with the World Council of Churches and Jesuit Worldwide Learning
A Network of people connected by theology and ecumensim
An interactive global community that aims at facilitating mutual connectivity, exchange, dialogue and research cooperation between theological education institutions, religious scholars and theologican educatoris in all regions of the world.