- Globethics Publications publish scholarly works in theological, philosophical and applied ethics. As publishing house, Globethics.net is committed to making books of high quality accessible to a wide audience.
Globethics.net complete and regularly updated catalogue list (2021) to print.
- Software detection of serious research misconducts (Compilatio.net)
- Professional editing, international cataloguing (ISBN etc.) and marketing, among others through the global network Globethics.net;
- Low costs (publication contribution) for the authors,
- Publication in the original language of the manuscript. Translations to be discussed;
- Download for free: most of the volumes can be downloaded for free as pdfs from www.globethics.net/publications and from the Globethics.net library and as a collection.
- Bulk print copies at special rates and large discount for orders from the Global South. Bulk print copies can be ordered from email@example.com Prices are in CHF/USD differentiated between low- and middle-income countries (S = South) and high-income countries (N = North).
- Single print copies can be bought online in most cases from Amazon.com and other Amazon European stores.
- Director of the Globethics Publications is Prof. Dr Obiora Ike, Executive Director, Globethics.net.
- About Globethics.net Series: 1 Series, Series editors: list 2020-2025.
- Globethics Publications Management contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Globethics Publications Series
3. We are interested to publish your work
Do fill in this form_1 if you are an author who is applying to publish his manuscript at Globethics Publications and return it to the Series Editor. Form_2 and _3 will be sent to you when your manuscript is accepted. Globethics.net editorial guideline will be shared upon request.