- Welcoming Remarks: Dr Laurence-Isaline Stahl Gretsch Facilitator presentation: Dr Benoît Girardin, former Swiss Ambassador
- Introduction: Dr Evelyne Fiechter-Widemann: "Water Advocacy"
- Part I: 2021 and its Water Challenges
- Political and Legal Perspectives: Dr Cecilia Tortajada: "Government as an important player of the advocacy of water"
- Economical Perspective: Prof. Dr Asit K. Biswas: "Public participation in water management: Chinese experiences"
- Ethical Perspective: Dr Benoît Girardin: "Ethics, economics, ecology joined to each other: the case of Nestlé-Waters managing along with local farmers a spring in Henniez (Switzerland)"
- Legal Perspective: Prof. Dr Laurence Boisson de Chazournes: "The contribution of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) to access to water"
- Part II: Q&A and debate among speakers
- End of colloquium
Please access the programme by clicking here.