Conference 2014: Programme
Bangalore/India, 3-5 January
Equal in an Unequal World
The Value of Values in Responsible Business
Speakers at the Global Ethics Forum 2014 Conference at the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) in Bangalore/India were influential high profile leaders from business, government, academia, civil society, and other key stakeholder groups.
- Walter Fust, International Chair Global Ethics Forum, President, Globethics.net and Former Ambassador, Switzerland;
- S.D. Shibulal, International Chair Global Ethics Forum and CEO and Co-founder, Infosys, India;
- Mervyn King, International Chair Global Ethics Forum and Chairman, International Integrated Reporting Council (IIRC), UK/South Africa;
- Le Ping, Deputy Director, Research Institute of Globalization and China's Modernization, UIBE. China;
- Arnold Smit, BEN Africa, Driector of the Centre for Buinsess in Society, University of Stellenbosch Business School, South Africa;
- Klaus Leisinger, Chairman Emeritus, Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development, Switzerland;
- Yahya Wijaya, Director, Center for Business Ethics, Indonesia;
- Prof. HH Sri Sri Ravi, Shankar, Art of Living, India;
- Alexander Ageev, Director General, Ethics Institute of Economics, Russia;
- Kumud Srinivasan, President, Intel India; and many others.
The full list of speakers can be found in the Global Ethics Forum 2014 Conference Programme.