We are now recruiting for Geneva-based volunteers for the Global Ethics Forum 2016, taking place from 23 to 25 June.
What we are looking for
We would like a team of motivated, committed and proactive volunteers, available full-time from Monday 20 June to Thursday 30 June 2016 (flexible according to the required tasks).
- Communication: supporting the Communication team with the website, press coverage, audio, photos, video and social media
- Interpreters / translators: interpretation of live sessions and translation of documents (summaries of presentations, news releases, etc). Main languages required: French and English (other languages would be an asset).
- Logistics: supported the Logistics team in setting up the conference (preparing conference materials, helping to set up the different rooms, registration space, stands, etc.), welcoming and guiding participants from the airport and at the conference venue
- Publications: supporting the Publications team with the conference documentation and publications launches
- Rapporteurs: attending the workshops to write minutes and summaries for use in reporting to the plenary sessions with the moderators and for inclusion in the conference report
Important information (terms and conditions)
As a volunteer you will receive food coupons, a certificate after the event, and of course you don't have to pay the registration fee. As a non-profit foundation, we are not able to contribute to accommodation or transport costs, hence we encourage only those with existing accommodation nearby to apply.