Globethics Publications Collection
|Go to the Collection Articles|
Globethics.net also acts as an open access publisher. This collection provides updated books, doctoral dissertations and book sections from Globethics Publications.
A subsection of this collection is dedicated to Book reviews, related to books published by Globethics Publications, as scholarly publishing hourse. It is intending to foster debate and discussion among peers and to increase the visiblity of Globethics scientific reserch works.
Description of Globethics Publications
- Globethics Publications publish scholarly works in theological, philosophical and applied ethics. As publishing house, Globethics.net is committed to making books of high quality accessible to a wide audience.
(Globethics Publication list flyer as of June 2018 to print, see a selection of our publications for Africa)
- Professional editing, international cataloguing (ISBN etc.) and marketing, among others through the global network Globethics.net;
- Low costs (publication contribution) for the authors,
- Publication in the original language of the manuscript. Translations to be discussed;
- Download for free: All volumes can be downloaded for free as pdfs from www.globethics.net/publications and from the Globethics.net library.
- Bulk print copies with special rates for orders from the Global South can be ordered from email@example.com Prices are in CHF/USD differentiated between low- and middle-income countries (S = South) and high-income countries (N = North).
- Single print copies can be bought online in most cases from Amazon.com and other Amazon European stores.
- Director of the Globethics Publications is Prof. Dr Obiora Ike, Executive Director, Globethics.net.
- About Globethics.net Series editors: list 2016-2020.
- Globethics Publications Management contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
AB Globethics Publications Collection
Books on ethical issues with global relevance and contextual perspectives. Each volume includes contributions from at least two continents and with two editors, often one from the global South and one from the global North.
Short declarations and guidelines, some adopted by the International Board of Globethics.net Foundation.
Each volume focuses on one current ethical issue with global relevance and is usually from one author or region.
AB004 African Law
Publications on African Law from one or multiple authors, in different languages.
Doctoral theses on ethics with a focus on the Global South.
AB006 China Christian
Books in Christian ethics from the contextual perspective of China.
Publications for teaching, training and implementation of ethical topics.
AB008 China Ethics
Books in ethics with a special focus on China.
Conference of European Churches (CEC). Edition CEC at Globethics.net.
AB010 CEC Flash
Focusing on ethical and theological perspectives in Europe and on human rights.
Current social and ethical challenges and trends in ethics are important for all of us who are interested for continuing ethical formation. Providing life-long contribution by keynote experts in the form of a simple and easily shareable handbook, Globethics.net Readers Series is engaged with key social ethical issues in the context of rapidly changing society in a globalised world.
AB012 Education Ethics
Each volume in this series offers analysis and contextual guidelines on ethics in education with contributions from authors from around the world. The series has been conceived to appeal to students and professionals alike, providing a blend of approaching values-based education for life-long learning and concrete examples of the development of ethical standards in universities. There is a particular focus on fostering global citizenship using open education models and distance learning possibilities.
AB013 Copublications & others
Individual co-publications and other books: the following titles featured here are the result of cooperation between Globethics.net and partners.
The Globethics Reports are conference summary reports based on conferences that Globethics has organised and conferences that Globethics has attended, for which a summary has been necessary. The reports may include summaries as well as sophisticated recommendations and projects for action.
AB1 Globethics Publications Book Reviews
Book reviews are either preprint book reviews submitted to Globethics Library and/or reviews published by scientific journals, focusing on works published by Globethics Publications.