Jaffray Journal is a national journal managed by the institution of Jaffray Theological College Makassar, Sulawesi, Indonesia. Jaffray Journal is a double blind reviewer and open access peer-reviewed journal that focuses on the novelty of theology, biblical exegesis and Christian service and education practices through quantitative and qualitative research (hermeneutics, argumentative, and case studies).
This journal publishes original articles, reviews, and also interesting case reports. JAFFRAY JOURNAL has been accredited by The Republic of Indonesia Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education and academic journal (Decree No. 21 / E / KPT / 2018).
1. Development of theology and religion 2. Bible Interpretation 3. Biblical Study 4. Educational Science Research 5. Christian Education Research 6. Christian Ethics 7. Pastoral Practice 8. Old Testament and New Testament Hermeneutics
The Globethics.net library contains articles of Jaffray Jurnal as of 8(2003) to current.
- Religious ethics
- Spirituality and ethics
- Methods of ethics
- Theological ethics
- Intercultural and contextual theologies
- Asian theologies
- Biblical Theology
- Bible (texts, commentaries)
- Biblical hermeneutics, Interpretation of the Bible
- Biblical Theologies
- Practical theology and theological education
- Practical theology
- General theology/other