This Journal facilitates the individual and collaborative efforts of hundreds of international researchers who are working to develop innovative and sustainable higher education around the world. The Journal concentrates on the development of degree programmes and the challenges of their recognition, relevance and quality; as well as on teaching, learning and assessment strategies based on a student-centred approach.
The Journal welcomes contributions on the following topics (see more details):
1. Competence-based learning in higher education
2. Academic teachers' professional development and teaching competences
3. Cooperation and partnership building
4. Emergence and development of higher education areas
Publisher: Deusto International Tuning Academy (DITA), University of Deusto, Bilbao, Spain
The Globethics.net library contains articles of Tuning Journal for Higher Education as of vol. 1(2013) to current.
Publisher's own copyright (see Publisher's or Journal website below).
- Economic ethics
- Labour/professional ethics
- Cultural ethics
- Media/communication/information ethics
- Methods of ethics
- Community ethics
- Education and ethics