You are interested in
- Business ethics
- Climate change, sustainability
- Ethics in relation to implementing the UN's Sustainable Development Goals on ending hunger, access to water, sustainable energy and economic growth…
You are wondering
- What is the link between ethics and economics
- What is the ethical perspective of business
- How can I contact ethics experts about issues to do with the environment and sustainable development
- How to include ethics in my organisation
New Journal Edition from the Institute for Economic Strategies
The Institute for Economic Strategies, in collaboration with the Globethics Russia regional programme, has released the latest edition of the business journal 'Economic strategies' No. 4.
The new issue of the journal, which is titled ‘Pamyatnik do neba' (‘Monument up to the Sky'), includes the article ‘Ethics in Conflicts of Interests' authored by Prof. Dr Christoph Stückelberger and provides insight concerning ‘the ethical way of resolving conflicts of interest'.
The journal, which is released 8 times a year, includes a regular column called ‘Ethical foundations'. In this column the issues mainly raised are connected to the world of Ethics and the role it plays in modern society.
You can download the PDF version of the article (in Russian) here: Ethics in Conflict [217 KB] by Christoph Stückelberger.
The full issue of the journal can be purchased at: http://www.sabeonline.ru/collection/zhurnaly.