Globethics.net offers institutions the opportunity to set their ethical standards and structures to strengthen ethics not only by focusing on individual behaviour, but also on institutional mechanisms used to incorporate ethics within the organisatoin, such as ethics quality management, codes of ethics, research ethics committees, complaint mechanisms, etc.
The aim of the Ethics for Institutions Programme is to promote ethical behaviour in Higher Education Institutions and to support the development and integration of relevant global and contextualised standards and structures.
| Who is it for? || What is included? || Flagship product: Ethics Directorate in Higher Education Insititutions |
- Higher Education Institutions
- Accreditation and supervisory authorities at the national level
- Institutional assessments;
- Reviews of reporting, selection procedures, management and structures; ethics quality review of policies and codes of ethics
- Supervision of programme's implementation
- Recommendations for best practices on ethics standards and tools, such as complaint mechanisms, research ethics committees, etc.
- Support from the Globethics.net Pool of Experts to institutional members of the Consortium to assess existing Ethics Directorate or provide guid-ance to establish a new one adapted to their local context, experiences and staffing issues
- Networking opportunities with other Ethics Directorates of Higher Education Institutions worldwide.
Are you interested?