engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- DIALOGO Virtual Conference 2017 - Science & Religion
- Today! A World In Disarray - Through Moral and Ethical Leadership and Value-Based Education
- Call for papers - Theological perspectives and models for addressing corruption
- Direct globethics.net library online search
- Message to our French readers
- Publication, expert report, corporate transparency and research in Russia
- Globethics.net Newsletter, No1/2017 (February)
- "Accountants Can Save the Planet", 25% discount on Mervyn King book
- Roundtable on Green Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development Goals
- Ethics as a Way to Excellence and Acquisition of Human Values
African Church Assets Programme ACAP report
Presentations, outcomes and follow up of the workshops that took place last March 2016 in Nairobi (Kenya)
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.
Pictures of the GTL Consortium 2016
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...