engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...
The 2016 edition of the Global Ethics Forum took place in Geneva on 23-25 June 2016.
Have a look at the first updates.
- What's next? Final outcomes and thoughts were shared on the last day of the event
- Putting ethics into practice - academia and beyond (Media Release)
- News on the sessions and the labs are available on this page
- Key documents (brochure and speakers' presentations) can be downloaded online
- Find out more about our speakers
- Pictures are available on our Flickr page
- Videos are available on our YouTube channel
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.