engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- Meet our authors - Ibiladé Nicodème Alagbada, Benin
- Call for papers: Business Ethics conference in India
- Applications open for MHSc in Bioethics at University of Toronto
- Meet our authors - Jean-Claude Bastos de Morais, Switzerland and Angola
- Joining Global Ethics Day 2016
- Global Ethics Day 2016: have your say!
- New database: Gale Religion and Philosophy Collection
- Meet our authors - Symphorien Ntibagirirwa, Burundi
- UNESCO symposium on bioethics in Ireland to mark World Bioethics Day
- Meet our authors - Benoît Girardin, Switzerland
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.
Pictures of the GTL Consortium 2016
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...
The 2016 edition of the Global Ethics Forum took place in Geneva on 23-25 June 2016.