engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- Inter-School Debate competition in India
- Tribute to our Board member Dr Parichart Suwanbubbha (1958-2016)
- Globethics.net celebrating International Volunteer Day
- Globethics.net participating in the OEB conference in Berlin
- Job vacancy: Full-time lecturer in Global Ethics
- International Student Photography Contest: Deadline December 31, 2016
- From Australia to Africa: studying abroad, bringing expertise back home
- Job vacancy: Corporate Social Responsibility Manager in South Africa
- Job vacancies: CSR and Compliance roles at Marsh UK and Marsh US
- Job vacancy: Head of Corporate Social Responsibility at Cartier
The official Report is now available online and in print.
(Please note that up until 6 December, you can buy the print version with a 50% discount)
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.
Pictures of the GTL Consortium 2016
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...