engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- Job vacancies: two positions at the Ethics Centre, Australia
- Job: Research Ethics Committee Assistant in the UK
- Call for Abstracts: Carnegie Council Student Research Conference, USA
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellows in bioethics (USA)
- International Peacemaking Programme 2017 (USA)
- Ethics key in public health emergencies concludes European medical support platform PULSE
- Apply to the Ethics Teachers' training course in Indonesia
- Happy New Year 2017!
- Call for papers: International Conference on Social Sciences in Finland
- Call for Papers: Asian Conference on Ethics, Religion & Philosophy 2017
African Church Assets Programme ACAP report
Presentations, outcomes and follow up of the workshops that took place last March 2016 in Nairobi (Kenya)
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.
Pictures of the GTL Consortium 2016
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...