engaged in ethical issues and research
Globethics.net is a global network of persons and institutions interested in various fields of applied ethics. It offers access to a large number of resources on ethics, especially through its leading global digital ethics library and facilitates collaborative web-based research, conferences, online publishing and information sharing.
- First call for papers: 16th Annual BEN-Africa conference
- World Poetry Day and US Poetry Month: A Call for Poems
- Ethics and Reconciliation in Poetry and Writing - International Call for papers
- Job: Compliance & Ethics Assistant at Latham & Watkins, UK
- Job : Global Head of Ethics & Compliance Investigations at Nokia
- Marking International Women's Day 2017
- Integrating Ethics in Higher Education
- "Global Bioethics, Human Rights & Public Policy" Summer Program in USA
- 3rd Youth Chastity Conference in Nairobi
- "Age and Longevity in the 21st Century" conference in the USA
African Church Assets Programme ACAP report
Presentations, outcomes and follow up of the workshops that took place last March 2016 in Nairobi (Kenya)
The Global Digital Library on Theology and Ecumenism.
Pictures of the GTL Consortium 2016
Globethics.net Strategy 2016-2020
Find out more about our vision and mission. Read more...